Norton has made its place in the list of top-notch antivirus. It helps you protect your device from a
certain number of errors, security threats, and cyber criminals. Apart from the security, it provides you with an online backup solution which helps you secure your data in the most effective way. This helps you protect your files from data loss, corruption, and other issues.
If your device faces any problem, the Norton online backup can be restored on your device in this way you can avoid data loss, as every single file is equally crucial. Norton Antivirus Customer Support is helpful for you to guide you through the backup process using Norton utility.
To add files to Norton backup:
- Log in to the official site of the Norton Online Backup.
- Select Settings on the home page, and click on the icon of the desktop.
- Now click on What tab under settings.
- Select the Additional files and folder option and then tap on Add files.
- Now choose the Add files to Backup set and browse the file and click Open.
- At last, hit Save to finish the backup.
The below given steps will help you restore your Norton online backup:
1. Open the official site of Norton Online Backup:
2. Click on the sign in button
3. Use your Norton ID and password to sign in.
4. Now explore the File Actions menu in order to back up your files, now click Restore file to
5. Go to the Options sections, and from the list of systems, choose your computer on which you
want to restore files.
Now the files will back up on the Restore files folder on the desktop of your device. If you want
you to change the options if your device, click on Show options. Now choose the option Restore
Files to their original locations on your computer.
If you want to overwrite the file, go to the option namely Overwriting existing files.
6. Go to the Restore files option and follow the steps:
- For complete backup including all files click on Restore All files.
- If you want to backup few specific data click on Select Files to Restore.
- In this option, you can browse for a particular file or folder from the backup. You can set
- the Search criteria, by clicking on the Search box and enter the criteria and hit search. In
- order to get eth advanced search option, tap Show Advanced Search.
7. Once you are down with selection, click on Restore files.
If you are encountering any issues while adding or backing file from the Norton backup set, call upon
Norton Phone Number in order to reach the Norton Help Desk.
Recent Blog - http://www.mypolonia.com/blog/view/id_98027/title_How-to-fix-Norton-Antivirus-Error-3048-3/